AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Poor Customer Relations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I look at all this stuff and it reminds me of grammar school & we're all waiting for nap time.

Why not address issues and I'll just give you two:

1. Been using AdWords since it started  and what you guys overwork, have information overload and in the last couple of years, it's gotten worse.  Right now if you've got an issue and some assist you to end up talking to India.  I'm the president of a Rotary Club and our past president is from India & he agrees with me on this service issue.   The representative in India has very little patient with us customers.  They speak 5 million miles an hour and when you ask them to slow down, they become more frustrated.
  2.  Had a current issue where a  system mistake occurred and to cut this short a credit was given.  First, it was $5.00 and then $50.00.  The  $5.00 was nothing but an insult and should have been $100.  Now this is for a client of ours.  Waited for a couple of days and no credit for our client.  Called again and it didn't even show up on the account.  Again a credit was issued and was told it would take 24 hours but is been 48 hours and nothing. 

Re: Poor Customer Relations

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Edw,

I'm sorry you had this experience. Since this issue is very specific to your account, I'm going to reach out to you via email right now to get further details and see how I can help further.

Thanks,
Mini

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Edw,

Could you please reply to my email?

Thanks,
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's Friday and Hi

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Edw,

I sent you an email. Could you please reply to that so I can help you further?

Thanks,
Mini