AdWords
6.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Poor Customer Relations - Live Chat

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

(Moved to a new post from another thread) 

I'm pretty disappointed with the customer service lately too. Live chat has not been available any time of day all week. I submitted a ticket the other day and have yet to get an email or phone call. I'm not sure what's going on because customer service used to be excellent and very responsive until just recently.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Poor Customer Relations - Live Chat

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Matt,

I'm sorry you had a poor experience with Live Chat. I'm going to shoot you an email right away to understand more about your issue. Based on the details you provide, I will see if I can help in any way. Please look out for my email.

Thanks,
Mini

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
My Live chat feature suddenly disappeared as well on my MCC account but when I log into Google AdWords with a different email address the chat works as soon as I log in. Then when I go to the other MCC account the live chat feature still isn't working. Is it possible that Google is being selective with who live chat is offered to based on how many times the service has been previously used by the account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes they are/
I have been on live chat for reason about ad not being shown. At one point I was on live chat for 3 hours.
They have no idea what they are doing and most work from home so the restricted in what they can do.
I have noticed that my live chat feature has been removed now, but yet when a friend looks at the site from his house the live chat is on.
So I do feel it is censored to which way you can contact them on.

I can say I clearly will never trust Google on my business adds again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having a big problem. We spend a lot of money with google adwords express. I'm currently on hold with your customer service, I was told someone would call me back two weeks ago and was just told I need to wait another 2 hours for someone to call me back.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You are posting about AdWords Express within a AdWords help thread. If you are a AdWords Express user, you should be posting your help inquiry to that community, which is located here

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.