AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Policy Violation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a coupon from google adwords back in the day, nearly 6 years ago. I at the time was running a food blog on a not favorable blogging site(blogcu.com). It was my first experience with adwords, so I choose to spend this coupon on my food blog. Then the system suspended my account, it was probably caused by the blog platform's controversial status google put a red mark on all the ads going towards this site.

So I'm here nearly 6 maybe 7 years later, still with a suspended account, and reps tell me I shouldn't even try to create another account for it will be suspended? If I had done a crime I am willing to pay for it, but all I did was to promote my small food blog at the time, how could I know the platform was this dangerous.

Sincerely.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yusuf B
January 2017

Policy Violation

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Yes. Regardless if there is an active campaign or not, the site which was found in violation must be fixed before any appeal.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Policy Violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Indeed, once you are suspended - you are suspended for good.

Can you link the website / blog ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Policy Violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its ogrenciyeyemek.blogcu.com, which as you will see hasn't been updated since 2011. I am not at this moment able to show you whole post history but, if I can dig in archive.org or something I can assure you no content has been added or removed since then.

Policy Violation

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The site is still in violation. You'll have to fix the site before you can appeal.

Re: Policy Violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The thing is I shut the campaign down, do I still have to change and
reappeal?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yusuf B
January 2017

Policy Violation

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Yes. Regardless if there is an active campaign or not, the site which was found in violation must be fixed before any appeal.