AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Please review your keyword suggestions above

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been using Adwords since last 5 years ago. Everything is fine in my current account.

Today, I open new adword account for my friend.

The system force me to create first campaign.

I just setup daily limit, keywords, etc.

But, when I click "Continue" button, the system keep on asking me to review the keyword suggestions.

The Error message is "Please review your keyword suggestions above"

I have tried the system's recommended keywords and my own keywords.

But, I cannot continue and keep on asking me to review the keyword as below.Adwords Error Message

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please review your keyword suggestions above

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bagan,

This looks like account specific issue. I havn't came across such warning till day can't really help. Did you tried contacting Google customer support?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

EDIT: May be you can try click cross mark to delete suggestions and can move forward. Just a thought!

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Please review your keyword suggestions above

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Bagan, how are things?

I've stumbled around this a few times, and for me, one case is that one of the keywords was too long and the other one was very few keywords on the list, so try adding a couple more keywords to see if it goes away.

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click