AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me solve why I am disapproved for my ad. Thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My domain is wealthyloi0220. I registered with GoDaddy for .com and was led to Adwords-then advertised for affiliate marketing but was disapproved

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Estrella G
December 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

In order to advertise with Google AdWords, you must have a functional website and comply with their terms of service. 

Google does not allow "get rich quick" schemes and affiliate marketing schemes are often in the grey zone or disallowed.  You cannot utilize a final url which is redirected to another domain, in a Google ad.

There is no website at wealthyloi0220.com.  If you share the type of campaign you're trying to run, and the url we may be able to provide more detailed feedback of specifically what the problem may be.  Just keep in mind we are simply fellow advertisers providing volunteer advice, and cannot speak for Google. 

hth

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Estrella G
December 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

In order to advertise with Google AdWords, you must have a functional website and comply with their terms of service. 

Google does not allow "get rich quick" schemes and affiliate marketing schemes are often in the grey zone or disallowed.  You cannot utilize a final url which is redirected to another domain, in a Google ad.

There is no website at wealthyloi0220.com.  If you share the type of campaign you're trying to run, and the url we may be able to provide more detailed feedback of specifically what the problem may be.  Just keep in mind we are simply fellow advertisers providing volunteer advice, and cannot speak for Google. 

hth