AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Please help Adwords Express and Adwords Together!

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

My question is below:

Suppose if I have a website in which I have setup an Adwords express account with a specific email address.

After somedays of running adwords express If I want to setup normal adwords account with the same email address (by which i have setup adwords express earlier),is it possible?

Please explain.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please help Adwords Express and Adwords Together!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Soumik,

Yes, it is possible.

For this you need to make that particular ID free(No AdWords or AdWords Express account associated with it).

You need to grant admin access to another email ID(should not be associated with any adwords account) and then terminating the access of current ID by login in with this new admin ID.

This free ID can now be used to sign up for the regular AdWords account.

Note: if you are advertising the same business and services with same targeting locations then pause the AdWords Express ads and continue with only AdWords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the answer.If I do this thing only pause the current adwords express ad and create new normal adwords with the id is it works?I am not freeing the id in this case.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If you will not make this ID free and sign up for AdWords account then you will not be able to proceed.

Reason being the ID is already associated with the Adwords account(Adwords Express)

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply.Actually My plan is to first Adwords express a try to see which keywords are bringing conversion for me then create a separate normal adwords campaign to use that keywords only.So as you suggested I have to free the adwords express account first to do this with the same id i8n the normal adwords.

Archit wrote:
If you will not make this ID free and sign up for AdWords account then you will not be able to proceed.

Reason being the ID is already associated with the Adwords account(Adwords Express)