AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Payment page is broken

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't pay to promote my YouTube video because the page is broken once I get to payment. It cuts of most the text and input boxes and they are misaligned off the screen.

I've tried using chrome on both desktop and mobile and it's the same thing.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
February 2016

Re: Payment page is broken

Community Manager
# 12
Community Manager

Hi all,

This is unfortunately an issue that our engineers are working on. I would recommend getting in touch with the AdWords Team directly and they should be able to help you with next steps.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Donald,

Can you please clear cache and cookies and try again? If still not able to access page, can you please provide screenshot?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue, this is what it looks like.

Untitled.png

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I just checked at my end and it's not broken. I checked on Mozilla and Chrome. 

@CassieH Can you please look into this? Is it a known issue?

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi all,

There was a known issue with the billing page yesterday which got resolved within a few hours. All should be well now.

Is anyone still having trouble?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just tried this 10 minutes ago, same error. I even tried a different promotion then the one I was using but to no avail. Thanks for looking into this.

Kevin

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi Kevin,

Can you explain what you mean by you tried a different promotion? Is this for a new account that you're trying to set up billing info for, or an account that has been running which you are updating the payment info on?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

This if the first time that I have tried to do a AdWords promotion so the billing has not been setup yet, and just to test I tried another on that same account to see if I had just bugged out on that specific one. Hope this info helps.

Kevin

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Hi Kevin,

This sounds like something I need to have our technical team look at. Please look out for an email from me so that I can get details about the account from you.

Thanks for your patience!
Cassie

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Kevin S wrote:

I am having the same issue, this is what it looks like.

Mine looked like Kevin's, then yesterday it was just a blank page with a spinning load logo on the top left.