AdWords
5.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

PLEASE help my account got suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello fellow advertisers, my name is Jourden. and about a week ago my account was banned. I know why it was banned it was a problem on my part. I wasnt making payments and I was making payments late and basically after like my 8th account they finally caught on and banned me. This will defintley teach me a lesson. lol. But yea so i basically went all out for trying to contact google about it and finally i talked to someone who was able to escalate my case and reinstate, I was so happy my ads were running and I was getting calls. However the next day when I went to add a new ad, as soon as i create a new ad my account was suspended. I call and emailed them and I havent really got any results. So i just was wondering if anybody here or from Google coulde please review this and reach out to me. Like I said i just started my business, I was getting adjusted to using Google, I know i made payments late, and i [censored]ed them over for a couple hundreds of dollars however I want to make this my last account and I will make sure to make payments and follow the guidelines thank you.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry to hear you are having frustration with an account suspension situation.  Just must be pretty good at talking to Google to get them to reinstate you after having 8 accounts. 

This is a peer-to-peer support community and as volunteer forum members, we can mainly offer suggestions; we are not Google employees or representatives.  You will need to take it up with Google.

In other words, this is not the right place to make progress with your business issue.  But best of luck and hth. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Right I have seen Google representatives comment in this forum before and I just needed someone that knows a way I can get around this