AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

PLEASE HELP :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I am part of....well was apart of......a music production group that I am the owner of and what I do is sell instrumentals to artists worldwide. I have my own website and everything. At first it was just me doing everything, but then I recruited 4 people to assist. We had some disagreements and I guess everything went down hill. We had a huge disagreement and they trashed my home studio.

Because of them my ad-words account is currently suspended.They did this to get back at me. They decided to make multiple ad-words account  and use the "Spend $25 get $75" voucher multiple times. We all know that's against ad-words policy. Second, they used my credit card information, name, and address as their primary payment method.I found this out because Capital One called me and detected suspicious activity. Third, they have been using my YouTube videos to run ads with. 

They eventually called me and admitted to it, I also have the emails they created the ad-words account with, but my account is still suspended. In an attempt to get it re-instated, I contacted ad-words, explained the situation but they told me they suspended it because I violated ad-words policies. How, if I wasn't the one that committed the actions? Please, I just want to pay my ad-words balance, run my ads, and continue spending my money with ad-words. They really help me with gaining sales and converts. Please help me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PLEASE HELP :(

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

The final decision to reinstate the account is with AdWords. I am afraid but if you have explained everything pretty clearly to AdWords support earlier and still the account is suspended, I don't think much could be done.

Multiple accounts for a single business is certainly not the right approach to gain success over AdWords. Still here's the link you could read more and find out to fix a suspended account:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6381844

Account gets reinstated in rare situations and that's my small piece of advice here.

Pankaj 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What do you suggest I do? Because this situation is not my fault and I really want my adwords account back.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You might want to get in touch with AdWords Support if you want. If you are able to convince them with your clear justification, nothing like that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What is the best way to contact them?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Follow the link that I gave above.