AdWords
4.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

One-time credit to correct system balance discrepancy?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What does it mean? I got an extra credit because of the Google system failure? I don't get it.

Here's the tooltip:

This is a one-time adjustment to correct a balance discrepancy caused by a system issue that prevented your account from being properly charged. Instead of charging you for this unpaid amount, we have made an adjustment. The system issue has been resolved.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Japracool
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Japracool,

It means that AdWords found a technical glitch that prevented them from collecting money owed for performance. Since it was found after the fact and AdWords' fault, they paid the amount for you and credited your account. They are just letting you know and the AdWords system know for proper accounting & bookkeeping purposes. 

There is nothing needed on your part, so enjoy the gift from AdWords and party on.

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Japracool
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Japracool,

It means that AdWords found a technical glitch that prevented them from collecting money owed for performance. Since it was found after the fact and AdWords' fault, they paid the amount for you and credited your account. They are just letting you know and the AdWords system know for proper accounting & bookkeeping purposes. 

There is nothing needed on your part, so enjoy the gift from AdWords and party on.

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see. Thanks for the information @James_Clemens!