AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Old (8 years) AdWords-Account reactivated by accident

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We this days got a huge bill from Google for impressions and clicks for old campaigns. Lots of pages they don't even exist anymore have been delievered with clicks for about a month.

We have no clue how this could have happened, we don't even see the activation in the changement protocoll of the account. Support is not helping us. We first of all want to make sure this is never gonna happen again.  (And then hopefully get some kind of concession from Google regarding the payment).

Any help, similar case or idea?

Thanks a lot in advance for any device.

Andi

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andi G,

I would suggest you use this interactive web form to get an explanation of the charges. This will give you more info to work from.

Next, I would use this information to cancel the AdWords account.

Lastly, you could use this interactive web form to send feedback or file a compliant about AdWords

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Call support. Only they can access the accounts and see all past activities.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thx, we trying to get in contact now. Hard to explain what happened, at least we should get someone on the phone.