AdWords
3.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Offer quota full items rejected - only 31,000 of my 130,000 items are accepted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I only have one account  - to be clear. I have spent the last three and a half weeks dealing with the merchant/adwords "help" team - TO NO AVAIL. I cannot get my 130,000 items accepted to google because i have an "offer item quota full", "items rejected 99,000 items", and this note appears because i have gone over my limit but i have not.

So here I am with 30,000 items approved out of 130,000 items I am entitled to receive as an adwords customer.

The google merchant account team has been a nightmare. Promised callbacks - do not happen. Ambiguous responses and constant requests for me to give them 48 hours to "resolve the issue" to their "escalations department". I am completely frustrated and on the verge of a breakdown at how awful their service has been. It is actually unbelievable.

PLEASE HELP!! 

Offer quota full items rejected - only 31,000 of my 130,000 items are accepted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It means you have reached the limit of your account. Google sets an item limit, on my account it is currently 150,000 items but I would guess there are stages to even get to this level. If you require a higher limit you only need to contact them to request it.