AdWords
6.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Number of Impressions decreased in Adwords console live tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Something strange happened in my Adwords account. The google guys set up two google build campaigns in my account today

I was monitoring them live almost every minute refresh and strangely the number of impressions shown against the campaigns decrease from 4 to 2. At one point it was 7 but going down. I couldnt capture it in the same device, as I refreshed, hence one screenshot is from mobile Adwords app and other from desktop Adwords console. Can someone explain this?

Screenshot_20160726-232107.pngStocksnips (Google Build) 4 @23:21Capture.JPGSrocsnips (Google build) 2 @23:26

Thanks

Balaji

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji N
July 2016

Re: Number of Impressions decreased in Adwords console live tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you are referring to the extra impressions - once all servers sync - the numbers will match
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji N
July 2016

Re: Number of Impressions decreased in Adwords console live tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you are referring to the extra impressions - once all servers sync - the numbers will match
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’