AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Not getting Adwords campaign access?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a MCC account and  I asked my client to give the access of their campaign to my MCC account. So as per my request he provided me the access. But while linking it to my MCC account through my gmail id it is showing following error  "This email is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords accounts. To proceed please enter a different email address." 

Due to which am not able to link the my MCC account with client's campaign. Is there any solution for that problem or i have create a new email id every time to take access of my all the client's campaign access.

Please suggest any solution, Google surely have solution for that. 

Thanks

Gagan

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not getting Adwords campaign access?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gagan,

Please follow the following steps to link the client's account to your manager account:

• Ask the client to share his/her customer ID
  • go to your manager account and access My Manager account tab >> accounts.
  • Now you have the list of all the accounts.
  • click +account >> link existing account.
  • Paste the client's customer ID there and continue.

The client will get a request which he/she need to approve to get the accounts linked.

link account_censored.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Gagan,

In addition, make sure that you follow the hierarchy of Manager account in case there are multiple Manager accounts linked. See this screenshot for more details:-

Screenshot_7.png

My couple of cents!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Gagan,

Agreed with Archit & Pankaj as per they have suggested the steps for access of your client AdWords account under your MCC. You don't need to create every time a new email id for access of your new AdWords client.

Once you have sent request through your MCC for client AdWords account access then your Client need to Grant Access ( Steps - Account Setting >> Account Access >> Grant Access) and then you can manage the client AdWords account in your MCC.

Thanks,
Anand