AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to create Responsive ads

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All !!
Hope you all are doing well!
Actually, I am not able to create the responsive ads in my AdWords account. Can you please help me to launch the responsive ads.

These are the setting I am using in campaign:
Campaign type: Search Network with Display Select
Campaign sub-type: All features

TIA

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arun D
February

Re: Not able to create Responsive ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Arun,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. You should be able to create responsive ads for Display in the new AdWords Beta interface.

It’s possible that you were facing a temporary browser-specific issue. Could you confirm if the behaviour persists in an Incognito window after clearing your browser cache and cookies?

If so, we’d recommend reaching out to our support teams with screenshots and more details about the actual error you’re seeing in the interface in order for them to look into this.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Akhil

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arun D
February

Re: Not able to create Responsive ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Arun,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. You should be able to create responsive ads for Display in the new AdWords Beta interface.

It’s possible that you were facing a temporary browser-specific issue. Could you confirm if the behaviour persists in an Incognito window after clearing your browser cache and cookies?

If so, we’d recommend reaching out to our support teams with screenshots and more details about the actual error you’re seeing in the interface in order for them to look into this.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Akhil