AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

None of your locations match this filter.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are using GMB to manage location extensions. We have a case where GMB location is already synced into AdWords, but when we apply the filters to a specific campaign to select a synced location to use for that campaign, we receive "None of your locations match this filter." 

We have the information for the AdWords account and AdWords campaign. If there's a safe way for us to send that information to you, please let us know.

Thanks!

Kevin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kevin,

Have you added a label to each location in GMB? Having the two systems synced is only the first step in using location extensions with AdWords

Also, there is no way to send us/anyone any information as it either gets posted (never private info) here in this public community or you can contact AdWords support for them to access your account. 

Kind Regards,

James

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Yes, the location in GMB has two labels, e.g. cid:123-456-7890 and mid:12345.

AdWords feed uses "cid:123-456-7890" label and verified that the location synced successfully. AdWords campaign uses "mid:12345" label and that where we received the error when trying to save it.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kevin,

Are you able to change the mid:12345 to a name in all caps and as one word LIKETHIS and then try to create the location extension in AdWords? Use the name + label filter. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

We cannot change the case. Could you shed some light as to why the case matters?

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Kevin,

Just trying some basic troubleshooting to see if a technical glitch is at play. I have seen some names cause issues before and have found that a one word name (caps or lowercase) seems to always work. I omit  : ! ? ; and other special characters.    

If you cannot change the label, are you able to add the location extension with just the business name and no other filter?

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

It's a UI glitch. We were able to set up the location extension through the AdWords API and it's getting traffic.