AdWords
5.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

None of your ads are running - How to clear it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

I have seen similar questions asked but still no known solution. My issue here is I had a campaign I deleted over a year ago but still for a year now, I am still seeing this message:

"None of your ads are running - Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed. Enable them to begin showing your ads"

So my question is, is there a way to make this message disappear?

Like I said, mine been showing this for a year now Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Genysis S
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Genysis S,

Do you have any active campaigns in your AdWords account? And if you do, have you verified that you have ad groups that are enabled? 

If you do not have any active campaigns in your AdWords account, the message will remain... which wouldn't matter much since you are not actively using it. There is nothing wrong and no way to make it go away. The message is simply doing its job to say hey... you have nothing running.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Genysis S
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Genysis S,

Do you have any active campaigns in your AdWords account? And if you do, have you verified that you have ad groups that are enabled? 

If you do not have any active campaigns in your AdWords account, the message will remain... which wouldn't matter much since you are not actively using it. There is nothing wrong and no way to make it go away. The message is simply doing its job to say hey... you have nothing running.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @James_Clemens

Do you know how could we make this a feature request. Where and who should we ask.

This red line there is the one thing stopping me from using google adwords - because it is always in the wrong state with error messages show all the way. I would really like to put more money in adwords, but it is just hot happening. Every minute I spend in the adwords interface is awful because of this red line. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, I found a solution here. 

I create a new campaign for 0.01$ a day and I started this campaign. I seriously doubt it will generate any clicks, but at least I have a running campaign to make this message disappear.  

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Fil,

You are welcome. 

Do submit feature requests and general feedback to the engineering team, you would open your AdWords account and click in the ? in the upper right hand corner and then click on Feedback. You can take screenshots, submit comments, etc..

Kind Regards,

James