AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

No button "Accept invitation"

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

the issue is that there is no button "Accept invitation", it says "Pending" instead. I'm an administrator for the account though, so it should work.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
March 2016

Re: No button "Accept invitation"

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @santosh s

If you have linked an existing AdWords account to your MCC, you are not the Administrator. Technically, an account can have only one administrator with full rights over everything. And in this case, admin is the email id which was used to create that AdWords account. 

Ask your client to login with the email he created this account with. He should be able to accept the request. 

FYI, when you create a new account in your MCC, you become the admin of the account. On such accounts, you have the complete access rights. But an existing account which is linked to your MCC is a different case. As you are not the admin here, you can't accept the access request. You will only see a disabled 'pending' button. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Santosh,

Could you please share the screen shot for the same.

Robin

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robin,
I have linked an account to our MCC and the client receive the notification 'You have client managers awaiting approval'. I advise client to log in on their adwords account, however the client cannot approve the same since they don't have the option to click grant access account. Under the action column, it says 'Pending'. Please let me know what underlying assumption of this instance.
Thanks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Please double check with the client if he have logged in from the admin account?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Ask the client to accept the invitation with the help of link that the client must have received in the email.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @santosh s

If you have linked an existing AdWords account to your MCC, you are not the Administrator. Technically, an account can have only one administrator with full rights over everything. And in this case, admin is the email id which was used to create that AdWords account. 

Ask your client to login with the email he created this account with. He should be able to accept the request. 

FYI, when you create a new account in your MCC, you become the admin of the account. On such accounts, you have the complete access rights. But an existing account which is linked to your MCC is a different case. As you are not the admin here, you can't accept the access request. You will only see a disabled 'pending' button. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.