AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

New Adword Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to sign up in Adwords to advertise my mobile app. but while I tried to sign up I fill up the about my business form. Then I proceed to "Your First campaign". In this form, it asked me to fill (Daily Budget, Locations, Network, and Keywords ).

But I want to create Universal App Campaign which option is not present. I do not want to create search or display network campaign for the website. And also there is no any option for to select the app. Only able to fill website which I don't have.

In this situation how can I create adword account? it seems that adword forced unnecessarily to create search or display campaign at sign up.

Please Help

Thanks

New Adword Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Dhanny S

Kindly check Create A Universal App Campaign

It's very helpful to understand how you can run a universal app campaign.

Good luck!

Thanks,

Aslam

New Adword Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Dhanny S

One more thing, do first all the steps and when you able to see the campaign, you can pause the previous one and make a new Universal App Campaign.

Thanks,

Aslam

New Adword Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aslam,

Thanks for the response. I know how to Setup UAC but my question is about how to avoid unnecessary creation of Campaign which is not required. If I need to setup only UAC then why should I create search or display Network campaign.

Thanks

Re: New Adword Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Pro I

To avoid the step:

Welcome to Google AdWords!

We'll help you sign up and start advertising in just a few steps.
Experienced with AdWords? Skip the guided setup

Click on Skip The Guided Setup.

Thanks,

Aslam