AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

New AdWords Interface Every 1 Sec???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting the red bar at the top of the AdWords Interface that says "A new versions of the AdWords Interface is available. Please refresh this page to try again".

This is literally happening every 1 sec. I have to refresh the page 100x before I can do one change, and then it says ANOTHER new version is available. Is there a way to stop this?

This also happens when I use the keyword tool... or anything within my AdWords account. Makes it very hard to get anything done.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bob,

I would log out, clear the browser cache, and then log back in and see what it does from there. You can also try clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and clicking on Try the new AdWords (Beta). You can then click on that again to return to the previous version of AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bob,

I would log out, clear the browser cache, and then log back in and see what it does from there. You can also try clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and clicking on Try the new AdWords (Beta). You can then click on that again to return to the previous version of AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

What works for me every time without switching to the new interface is deleting one specific cookie.  In Chrome go to privacy and find the Cookie section.  Click into it.  Search for Adwords.  Click into Adwords.Google.Com cookie set (should be at least a dozen cookies).  Then look for the cookie with the name 'S'.  Delete that cookie and refresh adwords.  Should fix the problem for about a week or two Smiley Happy

Hope that helps.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Awesome Lee! I was having the same issue. Your solution worked like a charm!!