AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Need to understand how my site works on add words

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am still waiting for a phone call from my Google add words since 18 november. I have been dealing with • Jeric Duaves. I have emailed him a number of times and all though I couldn't talk the first couple of times they had called they didn't call back at the arranged time. I'v emailed • Jeric Duaves quite a few times I think no reply.

Could someone please get back to me

021 029 27943

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

That's not quite how it works Tim.  If you post a question about AdWords, then someone who thinks they know the answer will reply. 

Just ask about the specific question you have about AdWords, and you'll likely get information about how to learn more, or maybe an answer. Also there are a lot of AdWords learning resources online we can refer you to, once a specific question is known.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a peer-to-peer volunteer support community to address technical questions with Google AdWords.  We do not have access to your account and cannot arrange phone calls with Google.  

Also it's not a good idea to post personal information like your phone number here, this is a heavily indexed page on the www and your personal information might be harvested for nefarious purposes.

Re: Need to understand how my site works on add words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Could u please put me on to the right person then
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

That's not quite how it works Tim.  If you post a question about AdWords, then someone who thinks they know the answer will reply. 

Just ask about the specific question you have about AdWords, and you'll likely get information about how to learn more, or maybe an answer. Also there are a lot of AdWords learning resources online we can refer you to, once a specific question is known.