AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My web site has been suspended by AdWords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My web site seems to fulfill all requirement in the policies, so I don't understand why it is suspended, or what to do about it

2 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

When an AdWords campaign is suspended, Google always sends out an email to the address associated with the account.  That will have the key information you need to rectify the issue.  If you share the stated reason and the site url here, there are plenty of AdWords users who would be glad to provide helpful advice.

Here's an article which may be helpful:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

hth 

Re: My web site has been suspended by AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. According to the adwords account, it was my web site that was
suspended, not my account. I wanted to reactivate my account, but it is no
good if Google doesn't like my web site

Lars Thygesen,
Holmevej 77,
2860 Søborg
Tel. +45 28403941
lthygesen@gmail.com
www.thygesen-statistics.com

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

The language is confusing. 'Site suspended' means AdWords will no longer send traffic to the site because it's in violation of an AdWords policy. But technically speaking, your site operates independently from Google so it's operation cannot be suspended.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Lars,

If the website in question is the one you listed above, then it doesn't load for me. You need to find out why your site isn't loading - speak to your web developer or web host - get the site fixed, then ask AdWords support to remove the suspension.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Something doesn't seem right here. This an expert site about  statistical  methodology consulting services.

Let me check with Google;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Lars T

Google has asked that you fill in this form;

Please post here one you submit the form, so we can follow up with Google;

Thanks;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’