AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My google adwords page is constantly reloading.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google adwords page keeps reloading so i cant use it. I have tried rebooting, clearing my cache and history and re-logging in but it hasn't worked. Please tell me what I can do.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kristin, 

The new AdWords currently only supports Google Chrome.

If you have a supported browser installed, but AdWords still won't appear, you may also need to update your browser preferences to allow cookies and JavaScript.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kristin, I'm having the same issue. Where you able to resolve?

Re: My google adwords page is constantly reloading.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Andrew 

The new AdWords currently only supports Google Chrome. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue! It keeps reloading in Google Chrome, but if I use Incognito I can log in, no problem. Did anyone find another way to solve it?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.