2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

My google accounts got suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to google adwords, on last friday i run a campaign for 10-15min only, i got some response but after few hours i received a mail from adwords team regarding my account suspension. now my account is suspended & i am not able to run my campaign. below is that mail which i got

"Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: 6372085223

Policy violation:
Untrustworthy Behavior

About this violation:
When we suspend an advertiser for untrustworthy behavior, it typically means there is something fundamentally wrong with the business itself, posing an immediate threat to our users' safety -- whether online or offline.  Examples of untrustworthy behavior include enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; and sites that are "phishing" for users' information.

i dont know why they are saying about this untrustworthy behavior & what i did wrong. & how can i get my account back.

Thanks in advance. please look into this & suggest me what to do??

1 Expert replyverified_user

My google accounts got suspended.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Trend

Without knowing your URL, there's not much I can tell you. 

However, the details of the policy that you violated can be found here:

Unfortunately, when the policy team suspends your account for these reasons, there's nothing we can do here on the community forum. We don't have access to your account and cannot see the exact reason for your suspension. If you believe there was a mistake, you can appeal it. However, please note that AdWords takes their policies VERY seriously and even an innocent oversight is no excuse. 

That's all I can offer you right now I'm afraid.