AdWords
5.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My genuine business of Travel agency flagged as spam and suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google initially suspended my account ID  <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> on 13-12-2016 due to suspicious behaviour in billing than i sent them appeal and my account was reinstated and i got an email from adwords  and Lady named Elizabeth saying " we found no violation in your account " on 15-12-2016 its reinstated - again on 28-12-2016 google suspended my account saying suspected behaviour and i was shocked to see this because I have a legal Travel agency business which fully compliance with the Civil Aviation authority UK rules and all of tickets and holiday packages we are selling are fully ATOL protected and we always mention complete details of our business on our website and i my self handelled all billing activities from UK myself and this account was only advertising my business not third party business- My company Trips and Holidays LTD is registered in UK and also bounded with ATOL -we are not putting any of our clients on risk and we have not violated any terms or advertisng policy of google -I even sent an email at adword-support@google.com with my complete Bank account statement to prove my billing adress and also i sent them scanned copy of my debit card which was attached with the account for billing but my account is not re instated yet -I resend appeal on the form but got same email that we found violation of our policy so this decision is final etc - There are hundred of travel agencies in UK advertisng on adwords so why my account has been suspended - I also informed adwords and google that i created two more accounts which are suspended too but once my acocunt was reinstated on 15-12-2016 i cancelled both of those accounts - Please help me someone as my business is suffering huge losses 

This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Asim,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I’m sorry about the experience you’ve encountered.

Since this is a public forum, we do not have access to account specifics; however, I’d like to navigate you to some useful resources.

Misrepresentation or “untrustworthy promotions” is a common suspension accounts face. Please ensure that your ads and website adhere to our policy found here.

In addition, please be certain that your ads and website don’t contain any of the following violations discussed in this Help Center link.

If you believe your account meets all policy requirements, you may request an appeal. To request an appeal, please follow the instructions here.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Spencer

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Asim,

When Google mentions suspicious billing behaviour, they mean AdWords billing and how you are paying for your ads. It has nothing to do with how you bill your business customers.