AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My email address is connected only with AdWords Express, I want to use classic AdWords.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My cookies are deleted, if I sign in from other computer, it always redirects me to AdWords Express.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My email address is connected only with AdWords Express, I want to use classic AdWords.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jana

Have you ever had a "classic" AdWords account? 

If you follow the instructions here, you'll be able to get access to regular AdWords:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Set-up-and-Basics/How-to-switch-google-adword-express-to-g...

Hope that helps. 

Re: My email address is connected only with AdWords Express, I want to use classic AdWords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had to submit an official request to the support team and they adjusted
it on their side.
Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, my email address did not be connected with classical AdWords before..But now it is solved, as I asked also AdWords support and they sent me a special email which I had to resend them back with my credentials and the my official request. After that, they switched it on their side. Now I can see only classical AdWords. 

Thank you, Dave!