3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

My client Center sign in problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"I created my MCC account with different email id" but yesterday wrongly done signup with MCC account email id now i can't open it.Smiley Sad

How to recover my MCC account please help, again when i try to signup its showing "This email address already has access to an AdWords account and cannot be reused"Smiley Frustrated

Thanks in Advance.Smiley Happy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My client Center sign in problem

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The easiest way to to signup the MCC account( with new email id.

Else if you want to use the same email Id then you need to again create a new email Id and then giving the admin right to that email from current email id by login into adwords account. And then accepting the request from your newly created email inbox.
Now, you need to remove the access of email which you want to use for MCC by login in the adwords from the newly created Id.
You, can now signup for with the old id as its now free without any adwords account linked with it.

** please note that do not open the adwords account directly from the new id, only accept the request by the link in the mail box.

Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: My client Center sign in problem

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

One of the method explained by Googler GDi in the past shows how you can re-use the email address for AdWords. Here's the old thread:-

Does this help?