AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My campaign says it is running, I see the ad but it shows zero impressions and zero clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad says it is running but it does not show any impressions or clicks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My campaign says it is running, I see the ad but it shows zero impressions and zero clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jeffrey,

There can be some delay in getting updated Performance data such as clicks, conversions and impressions in your account interface.

Please wait for some time and check again.

Read more about AdWords account data freshness here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2544985?hl=en

Deepak

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Jeffrey S,

It takes some time to get impressions and clicks, wait for a while and check back later. In the mean while check all the basic set up once to know whether you had done any mistake unknowingly.
Once use Ad preview tool and check whether your ads are showing in preview search or not, with the keywords you had set in the campaign. If your ads are not showing in the preview then it won't show up in actual search also. You can also know the reason why your ads are not showing in search.

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa