AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not eligable for AdWords. I can't see what the reason could be.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The business is a modular building provider which recently had a re brand so the street address and website address on our listing have been changed. Is this the reason and how can I amend it? Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My business is not eligable for AdWords. I can't see what the reason could be.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ASP M

Welcome to Advertiser Community!

What gives you an idea that your business is not eligible for AdWords? Was your account suspended recently? If yes, refer to the email which you must have got to the admin's email address. If it's a different scenario, we would expect you to tell us a bit about it. It help us offer you most suitable suggestions. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: My business is not eligable for AdWords. I can't see what the reason could be.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @ASP_M,

Can you tell us what your business is or what it sells / does? I have not heard of a business being ineligible to advertise unless it deals with services or products not allowed to be sold on google such as drugs, firearms or other such disallowed products.

Thanks,

Nick