AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords account is under review process for more than 3 days, what are the reasons for this?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made an adwords account and to the best of my knowledge I followed all adwords policies but this account is under approval process for more than 3 days , Please shares the reasons for this long time approval process ?

My adwords account is under review process for more than 3 days, what are the reasons for this?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Allindia S

From my experience, that seems like an unusually long wait for approval. That being said, since Google introduced expanded text ads, I find the ad approval wait time can take more than a day. 

You can also read about the ad approval process here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en 

I would contact Google to get the approval process moving. They would be able to tell you if there's a particular reason why it's still not approved. 

I hope that helps!

Allie 

Re: My adwords account is under review process for more than 3 days, what are the reasons for this?

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Allindia S 

I'd suggest that you contact AdWords support by mail, phone or live chat as someone at AdWords support will be able to look into the exact cause of this for you.

To Get the contact information for Google click on the Gear in the top Right-hand corner of your screen, then click on Help. That should bring up all the Contact information for you. 

Live Chat.png