AdWords
5.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My adwods accouny has been suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I had an adword account with 5 running campaigns. My account was stable for 10 days and I used it for whole 10 days.

Today I opened it and I saw this warning:

"Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

I read google policies and found out they though that I use a stolen card. But the credit card is mine.

I must note that I had this issue in other account and every time I used a new card that I thought it's ok by google.

I can send a scan of card/a statement and everything that google needs. Even my card has a second password "verified by VISA" that bank sends me every time I want to purchase on internet.

I'm confused I need my google adwods but they suspended my account and I don't know why. I can send them everything that they need. Please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a volunteer community providing peer-to-peer advertiser support.  So we do not have access to your account or billing information. 

You will need to resolve whatever issues Google identified in the suspension issue.  If your account hasn't been permanently suspended, then you can contact Google to resolve this. Methods of contact them are itemized on your AdWords Admin page, near the "Gear" icon.

hth

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Remember that if Google suspends your account for suspicious behaviour they are, in fact, protecting you.... although it might not seem that way!

Contact your local Google office by telephone and ask them to review - you'll find the number under the help menu.