AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My ad word Account Get suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google ad words account is suspended, actually i used same payment method (Net Banking) on other persons account then this suspended. So please give me a way how may i resolve my suspension?

And one more thing i want to know as someone suggested me that if i'm cancel my ad words account and reactive after a long time so it's work properly. Is it possible because as i read ad words polices so there is nothing like this.

If i create new ad words account and use same payment method so it possible that my new account work properly.

So please give me a right suggestion i'm waiting...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad word Account Get suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ankit S,

You should open your Adwords account, click on the gear icon (upper right corner), and call the phone number shown and talk with support directly (or click Help and pick another support method) so they can see your account and instruct you properly. You need to work with them on learning why you are suspended and fix whatever the issue may be. They can tell you precisely.   

Further, I would not create multiple AdWords accounts or try any other method to circumvent the suspension as this will only create further issues for you. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Clemens, i'm really appreciate your answer but i call many time to google but they always told me that we can't give you any reason, why we suspend your account? And say if you not follow our policies so we just suspend your account.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ankit S,

You are very welcome. 

When you received the email stating your account was suspended, what did it say? Was it billing? Was it a landing page violation? Was it an ad issue? 

Further, how long has your AdWords account been active? Please take a look at this info and see what you are doing that needs correcting. 

Please let us know what you discover. Provide as much as info as possible, if your issue is still not resolved. We are not able to see your account here, so we can only go by the info you provide. 

Kind Regards,

James