AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My account just got active around 4 hours earlier and it went back in to Under review ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords account went Under review 2 days back and it just became active around 4 hours earlier , i didn't do any payment,nothing at all and straight away it went back to Under Review Status. I hope your team would response to my query asap. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My account just got active around 4 hours earlier and it went back in to Under review ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Ali, how are things?

Since this community is mostly made of volunteers, we don't have access to accounts. I advise you to get in touch with support and check directly with them. You can get in touch with them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this helps.

_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ali,

Sometimes, an account goes under re-review after being activated for few hours which may take up to 3 business days to verify everything.

Meanwhile, I would recommend to not to make changes related to final urls, ads or any other settings.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’