AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My account is suspended for major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to use adwords to promote my new web site but I can't as I have major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. I tried and tried to find out what exactly is the problem but google are not very helpful I just get the same reponse I've called I've emailed and still get the same reponse that my account is in violation of our adwords policies. But I can't find what violation I have breached.

I ran a adword campaign a few years ago and can't remember any issuses then (old address www.air-n-tyres.com I've deleted this from my account)I have now got new website www.glasgowmobiletyres.com this is the one I'm trying to promote

I also have www.ibroxvehiclerepairs.co.uk but I can't run adwords on any of these sites please could somebody advise me

1 Expert replyverified_user

My account is suspended for major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please note that a major or repeated violation brings a permanent suspension for you and any web properties associated with you. There is not much anyone can do. This is a serious suspension that brings an end to your use of AdWords by the system (not us here), sorry.

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send an email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it... if they do not provide any info and state a major or repeated violation, they have closed your account and there are no more steps to take.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank for the reply I have no Idea what I have done wrong I just wanted somebody from google ad words to point me i some direction as to what was wrong but there support is joke I have now cancelled my ad words account i will look into other ways to promote my web site 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi George,

You are welcome and I do wish you the very best with your business endeavors. 

All the Best,

James