AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My account is suspended Repeatedly but I do not have anything policy

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Over the past two years I have had my Adwords account suspended. My first account was suspended for no reason, I had no editorial denial, no payment issues, no charge backs. I open an account with a rep on the phone then after spending $5K in one day. Google then suspended my account. I try to get answers about why was the reason for my suspension the rep replied by email instructing me not to send another request asking the reason why because it will not be replied to. I was shocked after getting no where I decided to open a several new Adwords accounts and before I could even use them they were suspended also for " We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts". I need to get an active Adwords account I know I am 100% within their policy and I need to speak or write to someone who can work with me to resolve any issue that is preventing me from getting an active Adwords account again. 

I am at a lost as to where to start this process of getting my account approved as I know it will be approved once a reasonable person investigate and notice that I have never violated any Adwords policy. Can you kindly help me get this issue fix

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Opening new accounts while the suspension email clearly mentioned not to, was a (huge) mistake....

I don't think we can help at this stage

Sorry.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I suspect that your site is actually in conflict with AdWords policy. While it is probably too late to use AdWords again (you opened multiple accounts), if you share your URL I might be able to give you some closure...

Re: My account is suspended Repeatedly but I do not have anything policy

Not applicable
# 4
Not applicable
Thank you for your reply but I do intend to appeal this as I open multiple accounts because of ignorance of not knowing what to do and support not guiding me on what to do. Nothing is really too late. What might be helpful is an email address I can use to contact google directly because I am sure once they check even all my history they notice I never in reality breached any policy. As for my Ads they all been reviewed and approved. But the Account is what is suspended to I don't think it has anything to do with the site.

Can you kindly point me in the right direction to appeal this decision.

Thanks

Gary

Re: My account is suspended Repeatedly but I do not have anything policy

Not applicable
# 5
Not applicable
I never received any email guidance on anything on opening new account. Whether that was a mistake or not I fail to see how that can mean I cannot be assisted.