AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My account is a totally disorganized mess...what should I do? Pause, move or delete everything?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been running adwords the wrong way for a decade.

I want to strart from scratch, but I don't want any duplicate issues. 

Should I delete all campaigns, or pause it all?

Will having paused or deleted duplicate adds or keywords affect my quality score?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author xuzo
July 2016

Re: My account is a totally disorganized mess...what should I do? Pause, move or delete everything?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @xuzo,

I would keep your Adwords accounts but pause what you want and then add in new. Of course, when you change, pause, remove or add new info (any), your quality score changes... which is a good thing. Pausing or deleting is much the same, except that pause allows you to go back to it and delete gives you 30 days and then it is gone forever. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author xuzo
July 2016

Re: My account is a totally disorganized mess...what should I do? Pause, move or delete everything?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @xuzo,

I would keep your Adwords accounts but pause what you want and then add in new. Of course, when you change, pause, remove or add new info (any), your quality score changes... which is a good thing. Pausing or deleting is much the same, except that pause allows you to go back to it and delete gives you 30 days and then it is gone forever. 

Kind Regards,

James