AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended for almost one year for suspicious activity.All my finances are valid?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Own your site and validate your reasoning!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Re: My account has been suspended for almost one year for suspicious activity.All my finances are va

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @ken g,

Well, the thing is, when they send you the original email, it does state why and along with information to review in fixing the problem. They are not going to reply to that email as they are typically sent from a no reply email. They want the AdWords user to correct what is stated. 

An account can get suspended if it breaks the rules or appears to be connected with another account that breaks the rules. Here are some examples:

• You repeatedly violated our policies.
  • You violated our policies in a big way and put our users at risk.
  • You didn't successfully submit payment for your advertising costs.
  • Your account appears to be closely related to an already suspended account.

We suspend AdWords accounts to better protect our users from behavior that causes poor, or even harmful, experiences. We want everyone to have a safe and positive experience with Google ads.

Being that you state your account was suspended a year ago, what brought you here yesterday? Are you now wanting to use the account and remembered the suspension... or did you try to open another AdWords account and was reminded of the previous suspension? 

I ask as the normal course people go is to try opening new AdWords accounts instead of dealing with the original suspended one. When they do, they create a bigger issue and further compound Google's standing that the person should be suspended. The further the hole is dug, the deeper the complexity and improbability of finding the solution. Google can and does give out permanent, lifetime suspensions that no one can fix. The suspension involves everything and anything tied to that person: website, email, name, billing, etc.. 

You have most-likely already viewed this info on AdWords Account suspension, but I will not assume you have so I am posting it.  

Since you are posting is a peer-to-peer AdWords help forum, we cannot circumvent what Google does. We can only offer assistance based on the information posted by the member. I am sorry that this is how all of this works.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

My account has been suspended for almost one year for suspicious activity.All my finances are valid?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ken g,

Suspensions are never fun and they always require following the directions in the original email sent to you stating all of the issues and how to correct them. There are many reasons why an account can be suspended and far too many to assume which, why and how. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Blah,blah,blah.There is no valid path.Emails are ignored.No reference given and no solutions.The great dictator and thief is unpleased for whatever reason.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Re: My account has been suspended for almost one year for suspicious activity.All my finances are va

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @ken g,

Well, the thing is, when they send you the original email, it does state why and along with information to review in fixing the problem. They are not going to reply to that email as they are typically sent from a no reply email. They want the AdWords user to correct what is stated. 

An account can get suspended if it breaks the rules or appears to be connected with another account that breaks the rules. Here are some examples:

• You repeatedly violated our policies.
  • You violated our policies in a big way and put our users at risk.
  • You didn't successfully submit payment for your advertising costs.
  • Your account appears to be closely related to an already suspended account.

We suspend AdWords accounts to better protect our users from behavior that causes poor, or even harmful, experiences. We want everyone to have a safe and positive experience with Google ads.

Being that you state your account was suspended a year ago, what brought you here yesterday? Are you now wanting to use the account and remembered the suspension... or did you try to open another AdWords account and was reminded of the previous suspension? 

I ask as the normal course people go is to try opening new AdWords accounts instead of dealing with the original suspended one. When they do, they create a bigger issue and further compound Google's standing that the person should be suspended. The further the hole is dug, the deeper the complexity and improbability of finding the solution. Google can and does give out permanent, lifetime suspensions that no one can fix. The suspension involves everything and anything tied to that person: website, email, name, billing, etc.. 

You have most-likely already viewed this info on AdWords Account suspension, but I will not assume you have so I am posting it.  

Since you are posting is a peer-to-peer AdWords help forum, we cannot circumvent what Google does. We can only offer assistance based on the information posted by the member. I am sorry that this is how all of this works.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is and never has been any excuse or recourse for suspension. I expected sometime in a year to pull up adwords and not see the suspension ribbon. Call center will not speak, Adwords send email policy is unresponsive. My payments and methods of payment are unquestionable prompt and secure. If google was legit and owned its integrity this would not be so. I must have hit a nerve .

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is and never has been any excuse or recourse for suspension. I expected sometime in a year to pull up adwords and not see the suspension ribbon. Call center will not speak, Adwords send email policy is unresponsive. My payments and methods of payment are unquestionable prompt and secure. If google was legit and owned its integrity this would not be so. I must have hit a nerve .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @ken g,

I wouldn't say you hit a nerve with Google or anyone else. AdWords is a worldwide, massive operation and does the best it can to keep up with all the various types of people utilizing the system. 

And suspensions are just a process that has to be worked through manually, as they never just go away without action by the account holder.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you a robot or drone.They offer no recourse.Just bull [censored] totalitarianism.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you a robot or drone.They offer no recourse.Just bull [censored] totalitarianism.