AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended due to "suspicious payment activity," can anyone explain what that is?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As far as I can see, there's nothing "suspicious" here. My credit is excellent and there's NO reason behind this.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My account has been suspended due to "suspicious payment activity," can anyone explain what that is?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please fill in this form;
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: My account has been suspended due to

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not helpful. Anybody else?

Thanks,

Parker

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not helpful. Anybody else?

Thanks,

Parker

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Nothing else we can help with.

Sorry. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Seriously, why do you waste YOUR time? It's obvious Google has no respect
for what you're trying to do, otherwise they'd give you the tools necessary
to make a difference.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Did you happen to change any of the payment information before this happened?  Is it a new account?  I would make sure that the billing information on Adwords matches the credit card billing information.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your thoughts on this matter, but no. How hard would it be for
Google to be SPECIFIC, or even charge UPFRONT?

"Don't be evil" - it's just a motto.

Parker