AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My Client Account Got Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

This is Sriram from SocialHi5. Hope you all are doing well. Today my client account got suspended due to "major or repeated violations of our advertising policies". Before that day it was under review for billing information.

I also contacted Google support team regarding this but they didn't tell me what is the exact violation that we did. Can any one help me to resolve the problem? Also i don't want send a appeal form. Since i already submitted the appeal form for different account but till now i didn't get reply from them.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sriram,

Don't submit your sites for review until you're sure that the violations are fixed. This is important because sites that are repeatedly suspended may receive a permanent suspension that can't be fixed. If your ads are repeatedly disapproved or your sites are repeatedly suspended for violating Adwords advertising policies, your AdWords account may also be suspended so that your ads would no longer run.

If you're unable to fix your site or if you don't want to, Google won't be able to run your ads for that site.

Try to fix the issues and then re-apply to get un-suspend the account.

Hope this information will help.

Thanks,
Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Aslam,

We have already checked with Google Ads,Websites and Keywords for this account before going live. And everything was fine. Even though the account has got suspended.