AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords account is not creat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

plz help me for creat my adwords account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Asmi,

Please elaborate your issues that you are facing while create the AdWords account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I have shared the instructions below

1. Enter the email you want to use to sign in to your new AdWords account. If you already have a Google Account (in other words, if you use any other Google product, such as Gmail), use your Google email address.

2. Enter the website address for the business you want to advertise. 
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Sign in to your existing Google Account, or create a new one.

• If you already have a Google Account (in other words, if you use any other Google product, such as Gmail), enter your Google email address and password, then click Sign in.
    • If you don’t have an existing Google Account, or want to use a different email address to sign in, just click Create an account at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions to create and confirm your new Google account.

After signing in, you might see a recommendation to use AdWords Express instead of AdWords. This recommendation is based on the business information you shared.

AdWords Express is a quick, easy way to advertise with Google. Unlike AdWords, AdWords Express manages your ads for you, so you can focus on growing your business and making your customers happy.

To move forward with AdWords Express, simply continue the steps as you see them on screen. If you prefer to stick with AdWords, just click Switch to AdWords and continue with the instructions below.

And if you are having any issues, you can look at the following options