AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

My Ads are getting almost no impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! Yesterday I created a new campaign in AdWords (previously I had already created quite a few others). But in this opportunity something strange is happening because my ads have almost 0 impressions.

I notice that it is not a location issue or that there is not enough "demand" for those keywords or any of the other options that can lead to making the ad not show as the price per click, the quality of my landing page, etc. And even so, although everything seems to be all right, ads are not showing.

When I click over keywords or ads to see if they are showing up, there is no error message, a green tick appears saying my ads are showing, but I'm sure there is something wrong because when I put my keywords and my budget in the Keyword Planner, the amount of clicks and impressions is quite large. Currently my ads only had 9 impressions ...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot! Have an amazing day!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

This is for search campaign or display campaign?

If this is for the display campaign, you are receiving the impression (low) but so I believe everything else is fine with the campaign. Might be narrow targeting or lower bid.

Make sure that you targeting is not to narrow or you didn't select multiple targeting/placement to make your targeting to narrow.

Try to broaden your audience. Also, try to increase the bid in slight fraction till the time you start getting more impression/clicks.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

A good place to start is by checking Impression share - this could signal a  cause.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497703?co

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, I was not aware of Impression share.

The thing is that for most of my Keywords I get a "—" and for the others I get <10% meaning that there are impressions to serve, but my ads for some reason are not serving them. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This indicates very low impression share. My guess that either the bid is low or the not enough budget.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’