AdWords
6.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

My Account is Suspended for "suspicious behavior in the payment activity"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm from Bangladesh and just started with Adwords Advertising. As a billing method, I added Payoneer Master Card (It's an online Pre-paid Debit Card). I started to advertise successfully, I added funds upfront, Didn't use any coupons, I still have credits remaining as well but suddenly my account got suspended with the following message "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

FYI-

* I tried to call several times since the account is suspended the calls are hung up after I provide my customer ID

* I submitted for my Account review through this: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

* I chose USD as the currency as the Payoneer card currency is USD. I'm a freelancer and I get paid using this Card. My Billing Address is my home address in Bangladesh, non-US. My ads were targeted to US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, UK and a few other European countries.

* I don't any other adwords account or related account as well.

I was really looking forward to know-

* Is there any way I can resolve this?

* Is the Payoneer Card caused the account suspension? I tried to provide any proofs require to verify the card is my personal and not unauthorized.

* Are Online Master Card/Debit Cards in compliance with Google's Terms? If not, why did they accepted that as a payment method on my case? I successfully made payments with Payoneer.

Any help on my case is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.

Thanks,

Sharif.

Re: My Account is Suspended for "suspicious behavior in the payment activity"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I FACED SAME ISSUE.

PLEASE MOVE ON.

GOOGLE REFUSES TO RETURN MONEY ALSO.

My Account is Suspended for "suspicious behavior in the payment activity"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm disheartened by their treatment as well. I took every steps asking the support agents and did what complies. I'm suspended! It's apparent to me the support agents are not aware of Google Terms.

I saw Google's Certified advertiser's or so called ones are guaranteeing account recovery from suspension with a fee. What? Isn't it a Naked Double Standard?

Lastly, Yes, I cancelled my account on 30th August 2016 and I had $200 Credit in the account. I didn't receive the money back yet. This is not understandable and nobody has nothing to do with it. Superb!

Re: My Account is Suspended for "suspicious behavior in the payment activity"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is this simple question.

if they can successfully accept a payment, then they should refund also.

GOOGLE is clearly stealing our money.