AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Multi Time Zones

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

We're a global business with offices in NZ AU UK and US, we all work out of one Adwords account and it can get tricky to manage with the time zones. I wanted to find out if it was possible to put different users on different time zones, as you can in double click?

Thanks
Z

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multi Time Zones

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Zubair M

I don't think there is a way to do this in Adwords. It is my understanding that once you set your Time Zone in account creation it is permanent.

Perhaps creating multiple accounts, one for each office could be a solution?  You could have a master MCC, and then have a child account for each office. 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @zubair_M,

That is a good question. Unfortunately, time zone is a variable that you can choose only at the account level and is permanent after creating the account. The time zone can not be changed after the adwords account is created, and multiple time zones are not available for different users.

May I ask for what purpose do you seek multiple time zones?

Nick

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Nick C

it's probably best for the community if you try to answer questions that haven't received a response instead of duplicating answers already given. you've done that multiple times today.