AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Multi-Member Google AdWords Account: Updates For One Member; Not For The Other

[ Edited ]
J A
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
J A
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello AdWords experts,

I hope everyone's doing well. My issue is this:

I'm working with an AdWords account that currently has two members, me and another guy. The problem is, the data (impressions, clicks, etc.) seems to be updating for him much quicker (several hours) than it does for me.

For example, yesterday afternoon he saw a new click that didn't show up for me until this morning.

Is there any fix for this? It's kind of a tedious hitch in an otherwise great system.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multi-Member Google AdWords Account: Updates For One Member; Not For The Other

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Are you in the same time zone?

Re: Multi-Member Google AdWords Account: Updates For One Member; Not For The Other

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Data shown in AdWords account is as per the time zone selected for that particular AdWords account and it is not based on the location of a person looking at it. I think both the person should be able to see the same data at same time irrespective of time zone of persons.

I don't think it should be possible that two persons in different time zones see different data unless you are looking at data with different date range. If you are still experiences this issue then there could be a technical issue with your account which i think could be the least possible reason.

I would recommend you to refresh the page every time you are crossing checking data with other person.

Thanks,

Rahul