AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Moving data from MCC account to client account?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there

I'm currently running AdWords campaigns for a client from within my MCC account, which isn't ideal. Is there a way to transfer these campaigns over to a new account I can set up for the client? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Moving data from MCC account to client account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Regan,

A MCC is just a holder of client accounts. This should already be a standalone account.

Can you elaborate on the issue here? Are you managing multiple clients in the same account?

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Regan,

I am not sure about what you exactly wish to do. However, if I am reading you okay you can do that via the AdWords Editor that is used for downloads, changes and uploads in bulk, e.g. between accounts as well. Warning: Historical stats will be lost, unfortunately.

Just connect both AdWords accounts to the Editor, and release the new one if you wish, when you are done with the transfer.

Best,
Lakatos

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Regan,

You can make your client an Admin of the account you have for them in your MCC and that way they have full control - they can use their own billing details, etc

Ali