AdWords
6.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Monthly invoice

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How long does it take to swtich over to monthly invoicing after being approved

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author neville n
November 2016

Re: Monthly invoice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @neville n,

After you contact AdWords to apply, They'll review your credit history. If you're approved, they'll send you an email offering you:

• Payment terms: How much time you have to pay us after we've issued you an invoice. Typically, this is 30 days.
  • Credit line: The maximum balance for all the monthly invoiced accounts that you're responsible for. This balance is made up of all unpaid advertising costs, including charges that have and haven't yet been invoiced.

Once you agree to these terms, they'll convert your account to the monthly invoicing setting. Remember that if you exceed either your payment terms or credit line, your ads may be slowed or stopped. They'll email your invoice, usually by the 5th business day of the month, with instructions on how you can pay.

If you have applied and have not received an email stating that you are approved, your account is still under review and the process has not begun. If it has been more than seven business days with no reply... I would suggest contact AdWords Support:

1) Open Adwords.

2) Click on gear icon in upper right hand corner.

3) Call the phone number shown... or click on Help and use another method to interact.

If we can help further, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author neville n
November 2016

Re: Monthly invoice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @neville n,

After you contact AdWords to apply, They'll review your credit history. If you're approved, they'll send you an email offering you:

• Payment terms: How much time you have to pay us after we've issued you an invoice. Typically, this is 30 days.
  • Credit line: The maximum balance for all the monthly invoiced accounts that you're responsible for. This balance is made up of all unpaid advertising costs, including charges that have and haven't yet been invoiced.

Once you agree to these terms, they'll convert your account to the monthly invoicing setting. Remember that if you exceed either your payment terms or credit line, your ads may be slowed or stopped. They'll email your invoice, usually by the 5th business day of the month, with instructions on how you can pay.

If you have applied and have not received an email stating that you are approved, your account is still under review and the process has not begun. If it has been more than seven business days with no reply... I would suggest contact AdWords Support:

1) Open Adwords.

2) Click on gear icon in upper right hand corner.

3) Call the phone number shown... or click on Help and use another method to interact.

If we can help further, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

James 

Monthly invoice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have been approved . But this is where it stopped . I have not received the terms of the credit line as yet

Monthly invoice

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @neville n,

That is great news. If it has been more than seven business days, contact support... or give it a few more days to process. They will be happy to discuss it p, if you desire. We are not able to see or access any account here, so only support can get into an account and provide precise answers. 

Kind Regards,

James