AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

MY account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HELLO ADWORDS,

MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED BECASUE OF THE REASEON SAID ABOVE. HOWEVER, I HAVE PROVIDED A CORRECT BANK CARD DETAILS AND ENOUGH FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE CALLED IN SEVERALLY BUT I WAS TOLD TO SEND AN EMAIL TO GET IT LIFTED. KINDLY ASSIST IN DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Unfortunately when the account gets suspended, you are no longer able to call the AdWords support to resolve it. You will have to send an email to the support team with detailed explanations giving reasons for account reinstate. Then its at the discretion of Google to decide. More details around suspended accounts here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Unfortunately when the account gets suspended, you are no longer able to call the AdWords support to resolve it. You will have to send an email to the support team with detailed explanations giving reasons for account reinstate. Then its at the discretion of Google to decide. More details around suspended accounts here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have the some issues, but I still diden't get replay where is actualy problem. I get always some general text in email.