AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

MY PLAN IS ABOUT $3 DOLLARS DAY, HOW IN THE HELL I GET CHARGE $200 DOLLARS IN 2 DAY

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ALL PURPOSE CONTRACTORS LLC 202-359-6162

MY PLAN IS ABOUT $3 DOLLARS DAY, HOW IN THE HELL I GET CHARGE $200 DOLLARS IN 2 DAY

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

James, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling frustrated about the billing issue in your AdWords account.  

Just for your information, when you enter text in an online forum in ALL CAPS, it is read as YELLING.  Also it is best not to use profanity when asking for assistance from volunteers.  Just for your information.

This is an online peer-to-peer AdWords support community where AdWords users help each other out to resolve technical issues.  To resolve billing and business related issues, you should get in touch with Google Inc.  The various ways of reaching them are listed under the "Gear" icon in the upper right of your account page, at Google.com/Adwords   Also, here is a link:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6273970

I recommend you just give AdWords a call.

hth!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi 

Talk to customer care, it could just be an error. 

regards, 

Zaby