AdWords
5.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

MY ADS not showing after

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

( this ads group isn't currently available for serving please try again later ) please i'm having same issue with my placement , please i need a step by step guide to rectify this issue

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TRENDY C
April 2016

Re: MY ADS not showing after

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Trendy, you are requested to delete your customer ID right away, for reasons associated with your own security. - Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TRENDY C
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Trendy, you are requested to delete your customer ID right away, for reasons associated with your own security. - Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your Reply , appreciate. but please how do i get solution to the issue i raised ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Trendy

My best guess is that you are expecting traffic values for a very new campaign. However, reporting is not real time in the interface, there might well be a delay of a few hours. Sometimes even much more if you are marketing on the Google Display Network as you stated above. On the GDN, I would prefer checking data 1-2 days later.

Please provide more info if you think the above is not applicable.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks
another thing i notice is my campaign was scheduled @ specific time of the
day of the week, could this be the reason i'm getting fewer impression? i
have tried raising my daily budget up from $3 to $5, some of my competitors
Ads are on display almost all website, do you think i stand any chance
being a new person in the game

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Trendy,

"my campaign was scheduled @ specific time"

Yeah, sure. If you run a display campaign only intermittently, these factors reduce traffic vs the one available during those hours. That's because Google needs time to speed up and to slow down the serving of your ads. It's like you driving on a road full with traffic lights.

"raising my daily budget up from $3 to $5"

Life is of course much easier if your pocket is packed with greenbacks, no matter where you go. Plus the experienced ones always have a huge advantage. Anyway, hope you'll have good luck.

Best,

Lakatos