AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

MCC finding the email of a client set up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i need to find the email of one of my clients in MCC. Somebody else set it up and they dont know what email was used. This is so we can link the Google analytics and Adwords analytics into the same accounts. 

Which brings me onto my next question... if we have 2 seperate accounts for analytics and adwords can the 2 be linked to import data into one common analytics report.

Thanks

Daniel

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC finding the email of a client set up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Robert J you should be able to view information about users with access to an Account via the Account Settings page (click the cog-wheel top right) then under "Account Access".

You should also be able to link AdWords and Analytics so long as one user has full admin Access to both products (i.e. you can't link if one user has access to AdWords and another user access to Analytics - a single user must have rights over both products).  I believe in theory the Analytics access only needs to include edit, but I tend to check all the boxes anyway.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits